Monday 19 November 2012

Sarah's Fascinator

I was scrolling through my email inbox in search of something when I came across one I had completely missed when it first arrived.  It was particularly vexing because I had been looking forward to it for months.  A client had promised to send me a photo of herself at her bridal shower, wearing the bespoke fascinator I had made for her.  It started with a blob of nail polish for colour matching, continued with a flurry of emails and photos of the work in progress, and this photo shows the result.

Here I was thinking she had forgotten all about it, when it was me who was the knucklehead.  Of course I apologized and thanked her as soon as I found this.  Here, I'll do it again:  Thanks again, Sarah, and sorry!

It was worth the wait.  I love this piece, and Sarah rocks it.






No comments :

Post a Comment