Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year!


There are just a couple of hours left in the year. I would like to take this opportunity to send out one last big thank you to all who supported me in my millinery endeavours in 2012.

Customers and clients, fellow creators, table and tent neighbours -- whether you came just to play, or stay and pay, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. You make what I do worthwhile and so much fun!

Especial gratitude is due to repeat customers, who have come back through the years. It's an honour to serve you. Long may I be able to!

As the old adage says, new friends are like silver, and old are like gold. You are all precious, no doubt about it.

Happy New Year, everyone! May 2013 bring you peace, love, prosperity and all good things!

No comments :

Post a Comment