Tuesday 22 January 2013

White

Happy New Year! I hope you had a lovely holiday season. The indispensable Scott and I did. Very homey, cozy, cuddly and comforting.

We were hard pressed to leave our hearth, so we mostly didn't, not even on New Year's Eve. Sheer bliss! We are very blessed and grateful for being able to feel this way.

I haven't fallen off the edge of the world. I have been helping Scott with a very exciting project of his, which really need a non-millinery posting of its own. It will have one in due course. I've also been working on feathered frou frou for a private sale this week. I should really be back at it, but I wanted to quickly check in with you lovely people.

Also, I helped David Dunkley at the annual Wedding Co. bridal show at the Carlu. It's always a treat to visit its Art Deco splendour and gawp at all the gorgeous creations the local wedding trade has to offer this year's brides. I love talking to the people and playing dress-up with the ladies. It's fun to see the stars in their eyes as they start to envision what their special headpiece could be.

It inspired me to create another bridal piece of my own. I hope you like it.


No comments :

Post a Comment