Wednesday 20 March 2013

Contact and Customer Satisfaction

I have a Customer Satisfaction Survey out there through SurveyMonkey that is currently collecting responses. If you provided me with your email address when you bought something from me, I sent you an email asking for your participation. For the ones who have responded thus far, a great big thank you! It's invaluable feedback that helps me get better, so I can do better by you! Please please please keep the responses coming!

The survey responses are collected in such a way that I can't tell who said what. That's great for your confidentiality. Feel free to say what you really think. (Politely, please! I'm an actual human being with feelings, so no need to tear me into shreds. Just level with me and I'll listen with all due respect.)

If you have bought from me and would like to complete a survey, please let me know and I will give you the link. It's very fast and not at all difficult. And there are incentives and everything!

The confidentiality part has its drawbacks, though. One issue just came to my attention today. A customer has an issue with the lining of their hat. Since I don't know who you are, I can't fix it for you. I want you to be happy with what I made!

The person also said they had emailed me about this, but had not received a response. If you are paying attention to this blog, I hasten to assure you I never received such an email! Of course I would have responded had I known about it! I feel terrible that you didn't reach me!

So, please note, here is how you can contact me:

By email: annelivingston@lycos.com
By phone: 416-693-1295
In person: outside the north market at St. Lawrence Market on Saturdays, between early May and late October (presumably; waiting to hear back from them after submitting my annual application
OR by appointment at my house in the east end of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Address provided over the phone or by email when the appointment is made.

Is that clear? Email me if it isn't!

Thank you, one and all.


No comments :

Post a Comment