Friday 8 November 2013

Hark! It's Historic Heintzman House's Holiday Happening! Hooray!




(Oooh, look, that's my Pink Kiss on the top left photo on the flyer!)

It's that happy time of year again! This weekend Heintzman House brings you another year of wonderful vendors and their lovingly crafted creations. After forty-something years, they know how to throw a craft sale. The ladies of the Auxiliary are behind it. They are very gracious and it's always a pleasure to see them again. Today, for example, for the vendor set-up they had coffee and cookies one of the volunteers had baked fresh that morning. So thoughtful and so yummy.

Heintzman House is really a beautiful place to visit, especially if you like historic houses, as I certainly do. For a teeny toonie donation to the Auxiliary, who keep the house maintained and restored, you can peruse three floors of artistry and comestibles and the house itself. Just the thing to get your holiday gears in motion. They also have a charming tea room set up, so you can have a refreshing cuppa and snack without having to leave.

I've just come from setting up my millinery display, and this year they have me in the Bride's Room! I feel like I've been promoted! It's so beautiful. I've always coveted that space.

And speaking of brides, Heintzman House is a beautiful venue for weddings! You may recall my client Jess, the local girl who moved to Hawaii with her handsome husband, whom I've blogged about before. I also named my line of seagrass and raffia and lace head bands after her because she's such a fan of them. When I sent her my client newsletter about my holiday sales, she sent me a photo of her own Heintzman House wedding that I want to share with you.


Quel fairy tale!

So I hope you'll come to Heintzman House this weekend to see what's new from me, enjoy the lovely venue and, perhaps,dream your dreamy wedding dreams.

No comments :

Post a Comment